How do we decide which plan is good? It depends on the features you want to share these days. Which type of plan service should you go with? In this article, we will get these questions answered with the following walk-through and a 9-point checklist.
How to choose a plan service?
In brief –
- Know your business needs.
- Investigate where your customers are (online?).
- Study online web marketing options.
- Check all features (such as the number of addon domains allowed) based on your needs.
- Check prices on both.
- Check backend control panel.
- Read Digital Business Card Company’s ToS to find out more about account suspension and server usage policy.
- Other supporting features (i.e. page customization, environmental friendliness, etc)
- Knowing Your Business Needs
You can never get the right solution without knowing what you need. So before you go any further – put everything aside (including this guide you are reading) and think thoroughly about your own needs.
- What kind of business are you building?
- Do you want something common or something unique?
- Do you need Web applications?
- Do you need a special version of Business (online)?
- Does your business need special online offers?
- How big (or small) can the web traffic volume go?
These are some of the basic questions you need to answer.
Have a quick picture of what you want to do with your business card now. Figure what happens next for the next 12 months.
If you are totally new, the no-brainer rule is to always start small with a good shared hosting account.
A shared hosting account is cheap, easy to maintain, and sufficient for most new sites. Plus, you can always upgrade your plan in the later stage when your business grows bigger.